Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Another haunting outfit from LIndsey...

what i wore wednesday at the pleated poppy
Girrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllll... Lindsey over at thepleatedpoppy.com has some outfits that literally haunt me when I shop... this dress is one of them... I know she got it at Old Navy... but I looked and realized every lump on my body would show up if I wore it.. but that didn't stop me from looking.. so I got me some white tights.. ok... now.. the dress.. so I went to Walmart and there was a dress there that looked something like this one.. so... I will honor Lindsey tomorrow for "What I Wore Wednesday"  by trying to copy her dress... fingers crossed I look half as good as she did!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your post! I received my gift today, thank you again! I will post a pic of it with my outfit tomorrow on my blog :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete