Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Flying into first linkup...

Hey y'all... its time again for my linkup with Mrs.Reed... I have to call her Mrs.Reed because shes a teacher.. teachers are always Mrs./Ms....
so.. this weeks linkup is my favorite blogs.. these are the blogs I love the most.. now.. I wish I could tell you I had "blog friends".. like people I communicate with.. but girrrrrrrrrrrrlllll.. I got 14 followers and I am grateful for every damn one of 'em...but I don't have any blog "friends"... but these are my fav five.....
This gal is the reason I got into blogging... she is like the pioneer woman for blogging...

2. forlaurenandlauren.blogspot.comPhotobucket This gal... If I could only have her honesty and openness... she is such an inspiration and always has something meaningful to say in the most eloquant way....
2027
2027 is so fun... her house is my favorite thing about her blog... love it...\



This Vintage Grove is a gal after my own heart!!! This gal loves online shopping and thrifting as much as I do... she is the cutest thing and she always leaves fun comments.. her house is super cute too...

5. workclothesisuppose.blogspot.com Work Clothes, I suppose is new.. I just discovered her.. but she is about as adorable as a bunny!!! Her blog is super cute and her house... I'm jealous!!!!

NOW.. not to discount my teacher friends... I of course love  flyingintofirst.blogspot.com not to mention Iheartrecess.blogspot.com
I {heart} Recess
and my favorite entertainment blog..dlisted.com....
there are so many!!! Go visit.. they are all wonderful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment