Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WIWW on Wednesday!!!



you know...not spectatular.... but showered.... not horrible...not wonderful.... 
as always... we are linking up with Lindsey from thepleatedpoppy.comwho put up this pic this morning...IMG_8386of harem pants... how cute!!! But we have to remember... Lindsey is skinny skinny!!!! she has long model legs.... Pookapookapooka has stumpy legs... but the harem pants are on my mind... I went to Dunkin Donuts and saw a gal wearing them and they were pretty cute... I may have to investigate them.....
We are also linking up with Sarah from tuckerup.blogspot.com and Madeline from cappuccinoandfashion.com... so have a very fashionable Wednesday my friends.. I'm off to Salvation Army to look into those harem pants.....

2 comments:

  1. I too am a bit stumpy & the harem pants have been calling my name. Found a pair @ Kohl's for $20. Haven't worn them yet but the hubs said they looked cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good tip..I know they had them at target but I haven't seen them...

      Delete