Wednesday, December 3, 2014

ANOTHER Pleated Poppy copy...


Good Morning Lovelies!!!! Its Wednesday again, and even though I missed last week's WIWW over at thepleatedpoppy.com and tuckerup.blogspot.com and cappuccinoandfashion.com I am still hopelessly devoted to the WIWW... soooooo... Lindsey again inspired me with these boots....
what i wore at the pleated poppy I have seen her in these boots over and over again... here are some more examples...IMG_0735 could you die?? They are so cute!!! 
Now I have NEVER found a pair of rain boots that fit over my chunky chunky calves... these are the first ones I found... Amazon.com... 32.99... not bad... 
Have a WONDERFUL day and don't forget to linkup!!!!

5 comments:

  1. so cute! i love the lace underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable head to toe! I love your scarves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!!! I love the boots. I have the same calf issue. I love the scarf too. Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the lace under that sweater and those scarfs! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete