Thursday, January 15, 2015

A pleated poppy copy #4567

what i wore at the pleated poppy
Girrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllll.. you know I LOVE me some Lindsey over at thepleatedpoppy.com.. she surprises me every week with her looks.. she is always switching it up... now yesterday I saw this outfit and I'm like, "Suzanne.. you know Lindsey is like 5'9 and probably 100lbs soaking wet... you are 5'0 and 100 pounds with ONE foot on the scale... STOP!! Do NOT do something you'll regret later... DO NOT TRY TO COPY LINDSEY!!!".. (it started all nice and then I just started yelling at myself...) but I couldn't get that sweater out of my head... and the little booties. So I did exactly what I told myself NOT to do.. I copied Lindsey... so when you scroll down to look at my outfit.. just remember... imitation is the highest form of flattery...

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice look. I saw that sweater and I REALLY like her boots but can't spend that on boots right now. I like the sweater but don't like the mustard color in it (it would not be good for my coloring). But I like the navy and gray boots. I like your sweater and outfit. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rue 21!!!! They are having a huge clearance... The boots were only 12.00!!!

    ReplyDelete