Friday, February 20, 2015

Back in fashion...




Yay Lovelies!!! Its FRIDAY!!! We made it!!! I know I didn't put up a pic yesterday so here it is^^^ as you know when hubs and I argue he doesn't take my pic...yesterday's outfit was another attempted pleated poppy copy... she put up this pic on Wednesday..what i wore at the pleated poppyher outfits make me mental she pulls them off so well!!! And AGAIN... she is tall, we are short.. she is skinny, we are not...so WHY OH WHY do I try to recreate these outfits... I also must mention that I have the cushioned sneakers... and they are not comfy... I've seen them on other people... this gal at newlyloved.com rocks them out too.. but these gals must have skinny feet... they do not feel comfy....
So today's style is strictly from Pookapookapooka... all brought to you by: Goodwill of course... cardigan. boots, t shirt, jeans... all Goodwill....and best of all? It covers all the bad!!!
Have a GREAT weekend my friends!!!

4 comments:

  1. I think I have a grey cardigan like yours. I know I have seen the sneakers but I don't think they would work for me. Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes, PP is so slender. I am short and not slender, LOL. OH well, we can only try, right? Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugghhh... I know!! The pleated poppy is for looking.. not experimenting:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugghhh... I know!! The pleated poppy is for looking.. not experimenting:(

    ReplyDelete