Tuesday, September 22, 2015

What kinda blog you runnin here???



I have been asking myself that question for a while now....  what kind of blog is this??? As my three readers know, my inspiration for this blog started with thepleatedpoppy.com and her inspirational outfits such as this:what i wore at the pleated poppy and this:what i wore at the pleated poppy and thiswhat i wore at the pleated poppy: now over time I sloooowly realized that Miss Lindsey is tall and skinny and has great legs... all of which I am not.... I think thats why I started following more home blogs and got away from the fashion blogs... so my new inspiration for a while has been lizmarieblog.com... now she honestly is an interior design genius and I am in no way saying that I can compare my home to hers... but she gives good solid tips and I have really attempted to pull them off in my home... such as....



Heres her house...
Lovely Neutral Fall decor - Rustic cottage fall styleAttachment-1 My house...
see the comparison?? and this side by side...
DSC_0295
so you see...not exact... but inspired by.... and finally.. 
PicMonkey Collage
so I cant' be 6 foot tall and skinny.... but I can go to Hobby Lobby and say to myself, " What would Liz do???" 



1 comment:

  1. Yep. My 4'11 can relate. I used to read the PP WIWW every week but when my kids were home in summer I didn't do it, then it just became lots of WIWW posts and nothing else so I rarely read there anymore. I like what you have done with your house it's really cute.

    ReplyDelete