Thursday, May 9, 2013

I am a super sonic streak in the sky....

Today is S day in the alphabet countdown to the end of the year.. it goes z-a so s is more toward the beginning of the countdown... but this is my homage to s.. sports day... YAY!!!
BUT... S day means.. MR S... now.. I don't know how many of you know the letter people... but me...I LOVE the letter people.. back in the day... Mrs.Robinson my kindergarten teacher used to give us a card with the letter person and their story... I don't have access to the cards.. they were black and red and cardboard... but I do have access to some of the materials.. now Mr.S is MY FAVORITE because of course Suzanne begins with S (like I'm still in kindergarten right?) AND because of this song.. listen to the whole song.. it is so jazzy... I can't help but dance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment