Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Some making up to do...


Hey all.... I had to crop my feet out of this pic because I swear... they looked like Fred Flintstone's!!!! I swear I had to have had some kind of foot binding gone wrong when I was a baby....

I know I've shown you pics of my classroom.. but yesterday I turned the corner and cleared all surfaces to my satisfaction... I have to go in to school next week from 8-6 for registration and I'll have time to tie up any loose ends... 

The little drawer I got at Salvation Army.. its originally from Pottery Barn Kids... Its a good little seat for my little puppies and the drawer is good for storing pillows...

You know no room would be complete without LETTERSSSSS!!! and here they are... 


This little banner I got form Groopdealz.com... its right over the door...

So now we await the arrival of my new little puppies...we are on a countdown to T-16 days to students... just the thought of it makes me sleepy....

No comments:

Post a Comment