Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Commercials I actually like....

Like most of America... I HATE commercials... with a passion...but this one commercial I saw last week, I literally laughed out loud... this commercial was so unexpectedly funny.. my hubs and I BOTH laughed out loud....so I got to thinkin....... are there ANY commercials I have liked???? Well.....
1. This Clapper commercial... when it came on.. I  KNEW Christmas was close... it was like the Toys R Us insert in the newspaper... it meant Christmas was close!!!!

2. I am NOT proud to say that this Budweiser commercial literally made me cry....

3. Another Clydesdale commercial.. this one after 9/11... this was seriously a tear jerker!!!

4. I loved this commercial... I don't know how you can't smile....

 
5. This is one of my hubsband's favorite commercials... it came on, and he was like, " I really like this commercial..".. in which I think I responded with , "YOU'RE GAY!!!"... but its cute.. 


6. Now its my turn.. I did love this commercial... I liked the song... I liked the commercial...

7.whenever this commercial came on, I had to watch it... I loved this commercial....
8. This Dove commercial actually MADE me use Dove.. I really liked the use of older women in the ad...
 
 
 
I tried and tried to come up with just 2 more to make this a top 10, but I can't... I really DO hate commericals...

No comments:

Post a Comment