Friday, September 25, 2015

Look what I got...

Ever since I saw this vest
from a wonderful (yet seemingly defunct now) blog called,newlyloved.com last year I was in love!!!! I imagined it with turtlenecks, crew necks, tunics.... it would cover my big butt and my big thighs.... It would be perfect!!!! However, I looked all up and down amazon and they were really expensive.... so yesterday when I went ot Target, I look over and see what???Image result for target shearling vestYep!! right there at Target!!!! I only went to Target to see the plaid!! thats the new Target theme for fall.. plaid... but this was a great diversion!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the plaid theme but then again I like plaid. That vest is COOL. I got the one with the fur over it last year, the one with the sweater back that was all the rage. I like this one better.

    ReplyDelete