Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Xanax for dogs...


Girrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllll... I know if you hear one more story about my dysfunctional dog you are going to abandon this blog!!! This is hopefully the last one... my dog is sooooooooo shellshocked from his fight... he doesn't growl, he doesn't bark, he is silent unless he cries out in pain... Last night he busted one of his stitches open and I had to put a legging around his neck... and it was pink.. so all his dignity is pretty much gone at this point....He is too scared to sleep on the bed so I put a quilt on the floor for him... he is like half the man he used to be... Can a dog have PTSD?? Well needless to say.. something had to be done... so today I had to give him a xanax... I am desperately hoping it relaxes him and he will sleep most of the day... I KNOW what y'all are saying..." Really Suzanne?!! Xanax????" but if you saw him... it would bring flashbacks to Vietnam.....So hopefully he will be chill today... I hope.....

No comments:

Post a Comment