Good Morning Lovelies!!!! It is Friday once again.... and Coldmageddon or snowpocolypse, as others are calling it remains intact!!!!!Tonight there are about 8 inches of snow in the forecast.... so...yeah... my last day of school will now be June 3... and girrrrrrrrrrllllllllllll... old man winter ain't done yet... but this weekend will be nice.. my hubsband is coming home for the Super bowl!!! I'm not much of a Superbowl gal.... Jack asked me who I'm picking and since Joel McHale is picking Seattle Seahawks... I guess thats good.. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!! While all my people will be watching the Superbowl I am hoping to be at Ross and shopping shopping shopping!!!!!I feel Superbowl should be celebrated in different ways than most...
Thursday, January 30, 2014
If you're a teacher you know that you have about 235 t shirts with the schools name on it... Tonight is our school's expo night... its like an open house... am I excited???? hmmmmmm...... let me not answer until its over... our hundreds day celebration was delayed due to our snow days... so hundreds day is like up in the air... these snow days are sure wreaking havoc on my little puppies and their schedule I tell ya...
On a separate topic.... my hubsband is coming home for the Super Bowl!!!! Yay!!!! so hopefully there will be lovin in.the house!!!!
Have a wonderfunl day my friends!!!!
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
thepleatedpoppy.com and tuckerup.blogspot.com... Today's outfit comes to us care of Target Target and Target.... the sweater I got online clearance for 10.49 and the pants 11. 29... not bad..Have a lovely Wednesday my friends!!!
Sunday, January 26, 2014
Friday, January 24, 2014
Thursday, January 23, 2014
vodkainfusedlemonade.com her Thursday linkup!!
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Good Morning Lovelies!!! I started the day out with the outfit above... looked TOOOO fat... so we switched it up... much better... Two outfits for the price of one for What I Wore Wednesday over at thepleatedpoppy.com and tuckerup.blogspot.com Have a lovely lovely day... stay warm!!!!
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Goodl Evening Lovelies!!!! My last video won much criticism from my hubsband about how long it was.. so this ones shorter... hope you enjoy.... my math video!!!!
|1. I broke my little toe on Friday Morning.. how do I know it was broken?? The Chinese lady who does my pedicures told me... and she knows feet I tell you...|
|2. I got this great chair and a half from The Room Place... its suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper comfy... how do I know? My 16 year old son hasn't taken his butt off of it....|
4. I found this at Ross... I wish I could tell you its not my reality... but it SOOOOOOOOOOO is!!!
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Friday, January 17, 2014
The jeans again from Wal Mart.... they are like regular jeans but they have like a spanx top... do I look skinnier???
Thursday, January 16, 2014
I got these pillows at Salvation Army yesterday for 5.06 and 4.06... now.. this is a WONDERFUL thing except.... I bought two of the EXACT SAME PILLOWS at Target for 17.00 each!!! WTH! This is called "not being patient"... if I had just waited like a good girl for the pillows at Salvation Army, all would be right with the world....I have to submit my "What I Wore Wednesday" on Thursday again as I was lazy yesterday :(
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
This outfit is a clothing recycle from my girl Allison.. she gave me a bag of clothes to replace the clothes I gave to my sister.. the ruffle shirt is from her.. nice right???
Last night I watched one of the greatest shows I've seen this year.. "True Detective" on HBO...I was super impressed....
Monday, January 13, 2014
Girrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllll.. you know I go on alotta blogs.. but one of my favorite is goatandlulu.blogspot.com.. she has got some of the CUTEST outfits for her WIWW... Last week she rocked it out with her church outfit which is totally my inspiration today... So thank you Amanda for inspiring me to dress better!!!
Sunday, January 12, 2014
After my tragic event on Christmas Eve involving me throwing up all over my bed (don't judge!!! I'm a lightweight!!) I have had to reb
build my bed from the mattress up.... I found this velvet like quilt at Target for 35.00... Its a little dark admittedly... but comfy.......Next up.... half of this outfit is from where? Groodealz!!! the boots and the leg warmers... I love the legwarmers with the Ugg type boots...I went to of course Goodwill yesterday to look for something cool... I found these numbers that are big stickers... I got the idea over at www.thehankfulhouse.com... It was all about using numbers for decorating... so all I need is a big frame and I can display my creativity!! Have wonderful rest of the weekend my friends!!!
Friday, January 10, 2014
This is part 1...
Good Morning Lovelies!!! Whew!! What a week!!! All three days of it.. now we are back with our indoor recess nightmare.... These puppies have not been outside in probably a month... Coldmageddon continues to plague us... today's new adventure? Fog and melting snow... hopefully it melts enough so I'm not scared out of my wits to drive out of my driveway for fear of getting stuck in the snow....
Thursday, January 9, 2014
This is kind of a repeat of this outfit...
animal print sweater, gingham button down, booties... but thats ok... I like the little animal print sweaters....I got today's sweater from Rue 21... kind of expensive.. 21.99 but thats how much they are at Old Navy too.. so what can you do???
I am a day behind on my favorites linkup.... so today is.....Favorite comedies... (TV)
14. The League... this is on FX and Netflix and Hulu... I made fun of my son for watching this but then I watched a couple episodes.. then a couple more.. then I was addicted... LOVE The League!!!
13. Another FX show.. Archer is kind of a guys show, but this shows lightening fast with the wit... you gotta be on your toes....
12. Parks and Rec is a great show especially if you binge watch it... anything with Rob Lowe can NOT be bad at all!!!
11. Curb Your Enthusiasm is a wonderfully honest funny show... its rare to see someone laugh at their flaws as much as Larry David...
10. My dad would yell at me if I didn't includel"The Honeymooners" in this list.. but "The Honeymooners" is classic... another actor who could laugh at his flaws...
I've talked alot about Chris Lilley on this blog and his show "Summer Heights High" needs to be seen by every teacher, student, and teenager... it is so brilliant and funny... you will fall in love with Chris Lilley as I have...
8. Arrested Develoment is another show with lightening fast speed... but I can not tell you who l love more, Gob, George Michael, Buster, or George Sr.... and then theres Lucille....
7. The Soup is a constant in my TV lineup... Joel McHale is so funny and girrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllll.. NOT bad to look at!!!!
6. I loved "I Love Lucy" when I was little... of course I only liked the ones in New York.. once they moved to the country I didn't like it.. but watching vitametavegamin again.... TOO FUNNY!!!
5. Chapelle's Show.... WHAT HAPPENED???? Why did you go???
4. This show causes a debate in my house... my hubsband hates this show.. my son loves it.. I love it too.. it used to come on at 10:00 and 10:30 and it was perfect no brainer tv... perfect right before bed... but this show is a comfort for me.. and there are about 5 episodes I would watch over and over again...
3. When my son had his tonsils out "Everybody Hates Chris" was one of the few things that cheered him...Everybody Hates Chris can cheer anyone up...
2. I could tell you which episode of "The Brady Bunch" we we were watching in the first 15 seconds.. I've seen every episode at least 5 times... LOVED this show!!!
and the number ONE comedy of all time.....
Seinfeld... I've seen every single one... I don't think I've gone a week w/o Seinfeld in the past 5 years... they are TIME LESS!!!!!!