Saturday, August 2, 2014

Going back to bed...

I love sleep.... Sleep is one of my favorite things... in the summer it is my favorite thing to do...
Every morning goes like this in the summer:
5:30... Little dog slams body against his crate to tell me," HEY!!I'm up and I neeeeeeeed to go to the bathroom... NOW!!!!!!... so I let little dog out of his crate an he and slightly bigger dog go outside... I go back to bed....
5:50... let dogs in.. go back to bed....all three of us are happy... me, little dog, slighly bigger dog
8:00...little dog looks out the window while he sits in my laundry basket at the end of the bed... whines profusely about not being able to bark like a loon at any and all activity going on outside.. (this may include but will not be limited to: squirrels, mowing, work going on outside, or wind) whining not effective enough.. so little dog comes to stand on me to tell me, " I NEED TO GET OUT THERE!!!" so get up.. let dogs out again...go back to bed
8:30... waken up by dog barking like a loon at? looks like nothing to me.. but its got him pretty upset... let dogs in...go back to bed...slightly bigger dog takes place at pillow.. little dog sleeps at the end of the bed.. takes short power nap.
11:00... dog back in laundry basket making sure nothing is going on outside... uh oh... looks like that wind is up to no good again... hes gotta get out there.......ok.. I'm UP... get up.. let dogs out... get coffee....
11:20... bigger dog has now had it with little dogs barking and has now separated... "No.. I'm good.. I don't need to go outside.. he is embarrassing this whole family with his antics... if he wants to bark.. let him do alone... I'm going back to bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment