Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Friday Gotta Get down on Friday




Where is my photographer?? Sleep!! This outfit is 100% inspired by Amanda from Goatandlulu.blogspot.com.. for some reason she is focusing on her recipes more than her clothes these days.. which is very upsetting because she eats so healthy and I am surviving on Keebler cheese crackers and peanut butter... but I digress... this is an outfit she put up over the summer... this outfit is so stinkin cute it is ridic!!!!
I went on Groopedealz (AGAIN.. .NOT addicted!!) and found the copy... now.. I tried it with the straight leg cropped, but it didn't look as good as the boot cut  I think cuz I'm a shawty.... 
Have a GREAT day today.. its been a five day work week and I worked every damn one of 'em!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment