Thursday, September 25, 2014

What we're wearing, watching, reading...


ok... the sweater I admit is from Groopdealz... I MAY  be slightly addicted to Groopdealz.... There was this thing on facebook about how you know if Target means too much to you when you get excited every time you see a red  ball or a target.... thats kind of how I feel about that daily email from Groopdealz... I look forward to it... thats probably bad right????
I have been absent for so long I havent told you what we're watching and what we're reading...
First... this book.Won. Der.Ful!!!!! I haven't read such a good book in ages... I actually slowed down my reading so it would come to an end slower... great book!!!!
I just got this book in the mail... Entertainment Weekly who I pretty much live and die by recommended this book... so I hope it lives up to the hype...
Next,  another Entertainment Weekly recommendation... you can watch the pilot  now and the series drops today as well... this show is like the "House of Cards" of Amazon Prime...

 this show starts Oct. 15... it is supposed to be like both sides of a coin... I am psyched about it....

So theres some good shows to watch.. but seriously... go out and get "We Are Not Ourselves"... you'll thank me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment