Wednesday, July 22, 2015

More Goodwill...



There are nights usually after I've had like 2 glasses of wine where I think of a blog post... so I have been texting the idea to myself so I dont' forget.... Last night I was watching "Real Housewives of New York" and looking around my little house... as I looked around I thought this house is like an extension of my heart... when you look around, you might not get it, you may think its cluttered, you may think there are too many letters... but one thing you can't deny... it was thoughtfully laid out... Every piece of furniture, knickknack, pillow, blanket, was meant to be there.... 
The house I used to live in was about 5 minutes down the road... that house was a catchers mitt... it caught me when I needed it... We couldn't get a loan approval, we couldn''t stay where we were... Chris was in Louisiana... it was a mess...I needed some place that was good for me to be for a little while... and that was it... I have nothing but gratitude for that house...It didn't have a back yard which was weird... but that house was there when I needed it to be....
My little sign I got at Goodwill... I also got this pic....
the lily black and white.. I have one already, but it was right there at Goodwill... so I'll find another use for it....
Have a great Wednesday my friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment