Monday, August 31, 2015

A .50 project...

Hey all.. Here I am for my Monday post... I had an interesting weekend... Friday night my hubs took a job from 8pm-4am and Jack had to work so I had the house to myself!!!! So I took full advantage of the solitude and went to Goodwill and then decorated!!!! I found this table for 25.00

Now I'm the only female left in the house and these men of mine were of course  like," It blocks the whole hall!!!" To which I replied... "there it is.. and there it shall stay!!!" Just like Dorothy's ruby slippers.. its not going anywhere!!!! 
I also picked up these frames for .50 and printed out a google image, and for .50 I have fall art...

I was so proud of myself.. I felt like Martha Stewart!!! if you like these frames they are available at IKEA for slightly more than .50.. I think they're 1.50... 
On another topic... I asked my hubsband to take a picture of me today for the blog... he goes, " If you'll stop going to Goodwill every day".. to which I replied, " oh, ok nevermind... I'll take my own picture..." Blackmailing me with my own blog!!! The NERVE!!!! 
Have a great day and wonderful week... I gave up alcohol for August and today is the LAST DAY!!! Hallelujah!!! Thank you JESUS for red wine!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment