Tuesday, August 4, 2015

An Unexpected New Show....

Hey friends... Last night I was going through my sad little DVR looking for something to watch until "American Ninja Warrior" came on... I watched "Masters of Sex" (Showtime Sun. 9PM) and this season is ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!! I cannot get a handle on it... its boring..... I end up fast forwarding through half of it.... so I went On Demand to look up my new fave show, "Flip or Flop" (HGTV)Image result for flip or flop thyroid cancer and it looks like I've burned through them... soooooooooooo..... I start looking through the dial... got to DIY network.... I find this show that was utterly fascinating and is now my new favorite show... its called, "Texas Flip and Move"...Image result for texas flip and moveHave you heard of this show???? ok... in Texas, there are areas where I'm assuming were just destroyed by hurricanes and the houses are unlivable/abandoned.... now these are small houses.. not like tiny house nation, but small... like 1000 square feet.... like trailer homes... so these flippers buy the houses for like 500-1000.00.... move them, fix them, and sell them for like 20,000.00 and then MOVE them again to wherever the buyer wants them.... now dont' get me wrong.. this is no "Flip or Flop" where you're getting high end appliances, fixtures, pools, yards, etc... this is a small house.. but the houses do get fixed up and have to pass an inspection... so this is legit.....
I also finished "UnReal" last night.... the finale was good... it was a nice little revenge season ender... knowing theres a season 2 in the works makes it good to see the characters in the place they are... so check out this show... you will NOT be disappointed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment