Monday, August 17, 2015

Worth the Wait...

Hey all.... I KNOW... where have I been?? Home ... with NO makeup... no showers... just me...  but I go on some blogs and theres nothing good... just a bunch of fluff.... so I wanted to wait until I had something really GOOD to show you... Today is the day!!!! I switched up my whole living room yesterday because I got this...
Right?? could you die??? I could... I have wanted this for about 15 years... Now its MINE... all MINE!!!! So we switched it up.... Heres what it used to look like....
 so I moved this over here....
 it used to look like this:
 Now this is over here:
Now some people would be crowded in... but I like it... I'm happy with the new arrangement.... all because of this:
its worth it!!!




1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing! It's always so fun to get something new and switch things up!

    ReplyDelete