Monday, August 24, 2015

Gettin Ready for fall...

Hey all.... Its me.. Suzannne... I'm back!!!! Back to school... back to work... back to the blog...
Now.. my three readers out there are all like, "Whatever, if you're going to take this blog so lightly you post stuff like once in a blue moon, forget you!!!! Well I DO have some excuses to give:
1. My phone is practically the original iphone... every time I go to take a picture it tells me I have no storage.... I had to delete a bunch of pics just so I could take the ones I'm showing....
2. I have looked U G L Y I ain't got no alibi!!!! This is the 4th time I've put on makeup since June.... so....yeah....
3. Getting back to the swing of school is like running a marathon with no practice... my endurance needs to get up... Friday I was so tired I was literally crying.... sooooo.... after a nice weekend with my girl Casey celebrating her birthday....
 I am ready to return to Pooka!!!!\ I autumned up my little house this weekend....


I added hooks to this so we can hang coats in the winter:)

He  was clearly NOT amused by the changes....

No comments:

Post a Comment