Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday.. just plain old Tuesday....

I don't know why this photo is soooo blurry!!! UGGGHHH... oh welll... I have an update... the squishies that I got to tame the puppies in my class... .well I can report.. HUGE SUCCESS!!! I had to go out and buy like 7 more for the kids who don't need the squishies... so now practically my whole class is squishing all through carpet time.. but you know what??? its quiet....ALL LOVE FOR THE SQUISHIE!!!


Now we move onto this outfit.. its from yesterday and I didn't even know if I should post it because it is inaccurate... right before I was leaving for work I went to wash my hands and soap squirted right on this cute totallly matching top... so I ended up wearing a long sleeve white t shirt which wasn't nearly as cute or matching.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment