Sunday, September 8, 2013

Some linkups and some cute stuff....

 
Hey y'all!!! I am linking up with Kacey from doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com for herfiveforfriday2_thumb3
 
I've been stalking Lindsey over at thepleatedpoppy.com for so long and she has this rug.. so when Target put it on sale for 91.00... I had to nab it.. I'm also using it for my "Look What I Got" over at thetinyheart.blogspot.com
This is probably the best pedicure I have ever had.. not the massage part as they always phone it in...but the actual painting.. I switched it up today and got two different colors...

I got this cuuuute lamp on the right from Salvation Army... 8.00... I love it!!! My girl Allison has
 one like this only  bigger and I have always loved it...


Every day I am trying to send loving messages to my hubsband.. its a new beginning...
 
I know this will sound dysfunctional.. but Jack sent me this on Tuesday.. it looks like hes calling me a bitch. but no.. he just knows my love for "Breaking Bad".....
 
Today is the opening day of NFL football... so heres my acknowledgement...(and of COURSE I have a photo bomber)


No comments:

Post a Comment