Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The first day of school...



                                                          Top: Target Clearance
                                                          Jeans: Levi boot cut c/o Goodwill
                                                          Shoes: Target Clearance

Hey y'all.. its Tuesday... this day was always so special to me growing up.. when I was in school this was always the first day of school.. the Tuesday after Labor Day... I went to a Catholic School and we wore uniforms so this and picture day were the only two days you could wear nice clothes... when you went into the classroom you could just smell the new shoes everyone had... that and the new supplies!!!  I LOVED the first day of school... it was misleading because it was usually only a half day so you could still do stuff... but on this day I always remember my first day of school......

No comments:

Post a Comment