Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Friday Gotta Get Down on Friday


If you think this outfit is cute.. you should have seen Casey this morning.. she looked like a pinterest pin in the flesh... this was her outfit.. I'm taking it off the internet as she won't let me take her pic....
Girrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllll.. its been a five day work week and I worked every damn of em!!! We were supposed to be chill today because its Friday.. but no.. we worked our little butts off... the kids in my class are verrrrrry smart.. so I gotta keep 'em busy busy busy!!! This weekend I am purging!! Purging is the theme of all my blogger friends lately... its like fall cleaning!!! I have to get rid of about half of my bedroom... if I showed you my bedroom at this very moment you would call A&E immediately and put me on Hoarders... so I am preventing that by purging....
top: Target
Jeans: Wrangler boot cut
blazer: Target c/o Goodwill
Shoes: Target
Girrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllll.

No comments:

Post a Comment