Friday, February 21, 2014

a sad end to a terrible week!!!



Girrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllll.. this horrible month NEEDS to end.... February has been nothing but a big headache.... it has snowed so bad I'm afraid of backing out of my driveway... we have had indoor recess every day of February... my big mirror broke  rendering it impossible to take my selfies... I got a ticket.... my dogs got into a huge fight.... I got bitten.. and had to have a tetanus shot...my poor Brady ( who started the fight and bit me) is in bad shape.... you are talking about an SUV vs. a toyota.... I talked to the vet about it and she said it can't be prevented or cured... she suggested putting him on Prozac which I FULLY support as well as a drip of phenylbarbitol....(thats what Judy Garland used to take.. the GOOD STUFF) so the vet said to keep them separated... and the bill for all  of this? 783.00......I blame February... it has not been a month of love... it has been anything else.... ONE bright spot... I found this great lamp at Salvation Army... how cute is this lamp?? For 6.00... brightened my day a little....

No comments:

Post a Comment