Sunday, February 2, 2014

Gettin our Valentine's on!!!



this blanket... I got at Barnes and Noble... I now have three of these word blankets... anyone who knows me knows I am addicted to.... LETTTTTTTTERS!!!!!!! but warning!!! if you get the blanket... either wash it on delicate or hand wash it and don't dry it... it beads up pretty bad... I was disappointed by the first one I got... 
I told y'all I would bring the love.... first... I found the creamer at Target can you believe that??? Dunkin Donuts Creamer??? what??? Next up... I got the garland at of course... Groopdealz... I also got this super cute bunting.. but it isn't photographing..I'll try again when its dark....Happy Superbowl Sunday my friends... I have seen two Superbowl commercials so far online and so far so good... I'm a little impressed... but it won't stop me from going to Ross... sorry Superbowl.. but you can't compete with the poor man's Marshalls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment