Friday, February 7, 2014

troubles on top of troubles on top of troubles....



Did you ever have a day that just started WRONG and then got worse?? Thats how this day has gone.... Fridays are nice because we don't have to be at school until 8:55 so I can usually stop and get Starbucks.... so as I'm leaving today I hear screaming outside...I go outside and of course its Casey accidentally hit someone in a MINOR accident... (we're talking not even a fender bender) so it turns out shes got some kind of license issue...(this gal's 19 so.........yeah) but I have to go to work... so I leave her... police are involved... a mess!!!!!!!!!!and I am completely alone dealing with all of this.. as is she.. because I can't take the day off to help her with notice... so I'm bad mom of the year award winner for leaving her and she is at the police station..... I don't know what to do...... I can't do anything until school's over...UGGGGGGGGGHhhhhhhhh!!!!! details to follow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment