Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thank God for Netflix...

I have never been a big Olympics gal... Maybe when I was little I liked Nadia Komenich... but as an adult... B O R I N G!!!!! and they take away all of my shows... that is why Netflix is my new best friend... Girrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllllll.. if you have not gotten on the "House of Cards" bus.... cimb aboard!!! Season 2 completely eclipses season 1... season 1 was just a little warmup... now we are in the World Series.... I watched most of it on Sunday and alot of it yesterday... I'm saving the last two for tonight.... I'm also watching "90 Day Fiance"... if you have not seen this show.. it is on tlc and  you know the train wrecks they find on TLC... these guys found mail order brides and have 90 days with them before they have to get married... all of the girls look like their parents sold them into this while all the guys can't wait to show off this bride at thier next high school reunion to all the bullies who shoved them in a locker... and I can't wait for the next episode!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment