Monday, June 22, 2015

Proof of Life

GIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllll...its been so long since I blogged I figured a proof of life may be in order... here I am channeling my Khaleesi with my Dothraki braids....

I have once again been scouring the internets looking at summer tours... the windows always get me... so when I saw these at goodwill.. JUMPED ON IT... Heres what it looked like before....
 This mirror was here for FAAAAAR too long...
I also tried to Fourth of July up my coffee table... I went to Hobby Lobby and got the little pink bird inside the hurricane lamp... It was a mistake.. they had these red fish that would have gone better... I'll go back tomorrow and fix my mistake...



This is the standard position of most of us in the house most of the time...


And when we're not sleeping we're barking at random people in the street who are trying to enjoy summer.....

This is one of my last posts as a 44 year old!!!!:Your girl Pooka is going to be 45 next Friday (7/3... if you are wondering why all the 3's all over the place)... I'll try to live as much while I'm young:)

No comments:

Post a Comment