Thursday, June 11, 2015

Where in the world is Pookapookapooka????

Since my last day of school on 6/3.. My activites can be described as.... sleep....I LOVE sleep...
I have also cooked every day... go me...But my favorite thing that I now have time to do is decorate... Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllll... I study these blogs like sanskrit!!!!I look and look and look and see what the trends are, I see what I can pull together in my own house, its great....
so I have been scouring the internets looking for blogs that have the summer home tour... I shared those results last time... but since then, I have kicked it up a notch....
This is my creation
this is from lizmarieblog.com



this is my creation

lizmarieblog.com

I switched out the tray that was on this table for one that matched a little better....
I went to Goodwill on the search for some treasures.. found this great lamp....

So I think my home is sufficiently summerfied!!!!

sorry about my huge absence... but you know I havent washed my hair since..... ok.. time to go!!! Have a GREAT DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment