Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Say it with a song...

Hey lovelies.... its Wednesday.. but I will tell you.. my appearance is anything but blogworthy... but my opinionated side is alive, well, and ready to blog...
I was in the car yesterday and this song came on..You gotta be crazy.. now if you listen to the words to this song, " you gotta be crazy baby... to want a guy like me... you gotta be outta your mind....
.. there must be some kind of mistake.. to throw your heart away... yeah you gotta be outta your mind... crazzzy.....
Now I"m trying to picture some guy saying this to a girl... like in words, not song...
 baby... you gotta be crazy to want a guy like me... when I break your heart and cheat on you.. I'll remind you how crazy you were to be with a guy like me...

Another song, which is a song I particularly HATE... and I mean this is number 2 of my LEAST favorite songs...More than words... now I remember even when this song first came out, I was like, "Who would say this???" .
Now that I've tried to talk to you and make you understand 
All you have to do is close your eyes 
And just reach out your hands and touch me 
Hold me close don't ever let me go 
More than words is all I ever needed you to show 
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me 
'Cause I'd already know... 

Are you kidding me???? This is some kind of twisted plea for sex.... He tried to talk to you.. but you're still not understanding... get it together girl.... 

On the other side of the spectrum... this song by Midnight Oil...
Dead Heart... if you watch the movie "Rabbit Proof Fence".. (its super obscure.... but look it up.. trust me) you will understand this song perfectly... its about how Christians came to Australia and tried to teach Aborigine children English and were taking them away from their parents... I think if you're not Australian you don't understand the lyrics of this song.... 
Now this song: 

Sometimes I run... Sometimes I hide Sometimes I'm scared of you... 
ok.. if your girlfriend says "Sometimes I'm scared of you"... I think thats a
 bad sign for a relationship....Shes probably dating the guy whose telling her he needs more than words to prove her love...

Now this song is the female equivalent to " Crazy"....Sheryl Crow "Are you strong enough to be my man?".. this song is a great song to just say in words to someone your breaking up with...
Nothing's true, and nothing's right
So let me be alone tonight
'Cause you can't change the way I am
Are you strong enough to be my man

see?? Shes like, "I can't change.... you're not strong enough to put up with this... 


So what have we learned?? If you have a funky message... say it with a song:).

No comments:

Post a Comment