Friday, August 2, 2013

Another "Look What I Got" Extravaganza...

hey y'all.. its Friday which means thrift store which means we link up with pennilesssocialite.blogspot.com and thetinyheart.blogspot.com for their "look what I got linkup!!!!
This week... I was almost ready to call it when I happened upon these two carts that had stuff in them that hadn't been put out yet... so what do I see???





These linked together photographs of Paris... they are soooooooooo cute!!! There were 4 of them and I should have examined them closer because one of the sets ( I got three) had a broken hook... but its ok.. we'll find a place for it... So I rearranged some pics around my house to put these babies up.. .the pics are really nice pics all black and white photography... I've had this pic
sorry about the quality... forever.. I'll never get rid of it... and I also have another Robert Doisneau print in my bathroom... so these fit right in... and for 3.50 each?? not bad...
 I also went to Goodwill and got this... which is currently  selling at IKEA... I got mine for 9.99... 

Great day for Look  What I Got!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those Paris prints are so cute! I love that they're in the hooked frams. Thanks for linking up last week. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    $10 Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete