Monday, August 12, 2013

May as well keep posting...


Hey y'all... since I skipped posting for a week I may as well try to make up for my negligence.... I think I post all facts pretty and not on this blog, but lets try to think of something else.. I got this from Iheartrecess.blogspot.com.. she put hers up so I stole it (shhhhh)Original posting from imbloghoppin.blogspot.com 

1. This one I scream about all the time... Breaking Bad is my all time favorite show.. now that we are in our final season, I have to scream its praises anytime I can..

2. I have four sisters.. no brothers and I'm the baby.. the baby is the best position... you can pretty much do whatever you want especially in a big family.. my mom was like, "I'm done..." by the time I was in like fourth grade...
3.  I love Howard Stern... there are days he gets me out of my bed... just knowing hes there....his honesty  and his way of living inspires me.. I have listened to him every day since 1997...
4. Being a teacher I think the perception is that I love kids... I do not love kids in a blanket statement kind of way.. I like kids on a case by case basis... I can not like a kid at all.. they get a little older.. they become more likable.. Some kids are not my cup of tea... not to say all kids can't learn.. all kids can learn.. all kids are special.. some kids just aren't that likable...
5.  I have three dogs Brady, Cooper, and now Colby.. but my favorite is  Cooper...
he is for sure the least behaved.. least social.. least  disciplined... but at night.. when you say, "go night night".. he goes right into his crate... I LOVE that!!!! plus hes SOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!!
6. I have a belief that when you are married and have kids.. you have to put your marriage above your children.. you have to present a united front to your kids and you need your mate to help you out.. trust me if you have little ones and you think you have to put your kids in front of your marriage.. one day those little ones will be 17 and they will test your resolve.. one way or another... and you NEED that other parent to get you through... 
7. The first thing I  ever bought  for myself 
was this print. as many of you know my hubsband is living in Virginia right now and we are living apart.. we have had a  long distance relationship about 4 times in our relationship... the second time we were apart I used my tax money to buy this print.. I always loved it and every time I look at it it reminds me that its MINE...
8. There is something about nuts in food that I HATE... I'm not allergic.. I just hate nuts in brownies, fudge, and especially cookies.. I don't even like nuts in salads...
9. I would never starve if I had bread, peanut butter, and milk
10. and last.... when I was little I used to think the song "Skyrockets in flight" was about fireworks.... when I listened to it as an adult... I was shocked!! WHAT??? one day a little girl hearing "Blurred Lines" today is going to be shocked at what the song is really about....

No comments:

Post a Comment