Friday, August 16, 2013

roller coasters, menopause, separation, and of course.. wine...

      hey y'all... girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllll.. I know!!!!!! its been 5 days.. girrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllll.. if you could feel my feet you would be like, " Suzanne.. I forgive you.."... since my last post.. I have gotten my room in like stellar shape.. but.. last night I had open house.. and as my followers know.. I have a crappy contract.. but in said crappy contract it states that certified staff should do open house and curriculum night not to exceed two hours.. well..... the open house WAS  two hours.. soooo..... yesterday I worked from 8:00 am to 7:30 pm.... uggggggggghhhhhhhh... my poor feeeeeet!!!!! but today was my first day of school... not toooo shabby... my students (23 of 'em) are ok... they had the benefit of all day kindergarten so they are reallly good at routines and directions...
Now... here comes the down of the roller coaster.... I would reeeeally like to share all of this with my hubsband... but of course.. hes gone... so I'm sharing it with my dogs...... they are the only constant in my life and two of them want to kill each other.. this is some life......
Yesterday was Casey's birthday and I spent the entire day at open house.. now she's 19 so its not like shes looking for me.. but still.... you moms know... so this is the up and down... with all of this up, down, up, down... I swear.. I am getting moition sickness!!!!where is that wine?????

No comments:

Post a Comment