Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sit down.. get a cup of coffee... relax... this will be a long one...

ok... many things to tell you.... First... of course what is always first.. my marriage troubles.. ok.. this is what I have learned in the past 30 days....
1. that damn calendar quote always comes to fruition in my life... the quote for the month of August was,
"the only journey is the journey within".... and of course that is the summation of what I have learned... I was sooooooooooooo mad at my hubsband for leaving and taking this job... but now... 30 days after he departed I learned that my anger was really from my own insecurities and and fear of the unknown... I don't want to move that is fact... but if I have to I will be scared... of not finding a job.. of leaving my family and my friends... of the unknown... but my heart tells me that if its moving that is the catatlyst for my hubsband and me being together then I'll have to move... It was the fear... not the action...so the only journey was the journey within...
2. All the time I was trying to be so strong and tough I had people around me the whole time who wanted to help me but I thought they couldn't... its so funny when you drop your defense you see how vulnerable everyone is... so many people really helped me with their words and their concerns.. and mostly... their compassion for what I was going through.. so many of my friends and family told me their own troubles and it helped me to put mine in perspective....
3. Dogs are so great... they never leave you.. if I do have to move my three beasts will go with me and help me....
4. marriage and family come first over everything... over a job... over fear... over depression... over anxiety... my family is a wonderful group and I have to put them first....
and finally.... Retail therapy is a wonderful tool.... here are some goodies I got at Goodwill and Salvation Army over my recent days....




From Talbots... 6.99
6.99 Gap sweater.. look at the cute sparkle shoulder...
4.99 Sweater.. will be cute with a dress...
I was reading this months Redbook... one of the suggestions was to wear one of these little button downs under a sheath dress.. super cute.. I have to keep my flabby arms covered so this will help...

I was a little nervous about this one.. but I saw a Banana Republic dress just like this not my size... I tried it on and looked cute.. with boots right??

No comments:

Post a Comment