Friday, January 31, 2014

The Superbowl....




Good Morning Lovelies!!!! It is Friday once again.... and Coldmageddon or snowpocolypse, as others are calling it remains intact!!!!!Tonight there are about 8 inches of snow in the forecast.... so...yeah... my last day of school will now be June 3... and girrrrrrrrrrllllllllllll... old man winter ain't done yet... but this weekend will be nice.. my hubsband is coming home for the Super bowl!!! I'm not much of a Superbowl gal.... Jack asked me who I'm picking and since Joel McHale is picking Seattle Seahawks... I guess thats good.. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!! While all my people will be watching the Superbowl I am hoping to be at Ross and shopping shopping shopping!!!!!I feel Superbowl should be celebrated in different ways than most...
But whatever you're doing.. have a WONDERFUL Superbowl Weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment