Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Good Day Sunshine



Good Morning Lovelies!!!! for the five followers of this blog.. y'all know of my trials and tribulations with my hubsband over his constant traveling and our months long seperations... well.. this has all come to an end... he is HOME!!!! And Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllll.. I could NOT be happier!!! As you can see from my silly smile, I am all smiles... I feel like a weight has been lifted and life is back to normal... When we bought our house 3 years ago, I honestly pictured it like a love nest for two... In theory (maybe not reality) our two kids would be off on their own adventures ( this will happen....) and it would be the two of us and the dogs... so with him not there, I am feathering a nest for one.... but now hes back.... his job situation? a little hinky... but I will tell you... I can survive with one income and one man better than two incomes and no man.... So love on your hubsbands today!!!! Have a GREAT DAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment