Monday, October 27, 2014

Red Ribbon Week and alotta criticism...




Good Afternoon??? Lovelies.... Again.. my day got away from me... I started out this day with the black and white scarf with the red sweatshirt... my hubsband's comment was that the scarf was a little,"isis ish"... like I looked like a member of Isis... so I IMMEDIATELY changed to the blue scarf which got his approval....
I had breakfast with my dad (my number one reader of this blog.. I'm number 2.. so I have like one more..but thats three!!!) and he has all kinds of comments about the blog, "Why dont' you talk about me?? Why dont' you talk about your mother?? Why don't you talk about your family???"  I'm like, " you should start your OWN blog and then you can talk about ALL these things!!!"...  He thinks everyone thinks like him and when you don't theres probably something wrong with you... but hes a real piece of work my dad...
Hes a great person to look up to.. hes always motivated... Hes kind of like God.. you think hes always disappointed in you, and then you find out hes got nothing but love for you all the time... so today.. I dedicate pookapookapooka to my dad... Hes got a whole lotta love... so I hope he feels mine today....
 Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment