Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WIWW...





Good Morning Lovelies!!! Its Wednesday... that means over at thepleatedpoppy.com andtuckerup.blogspot.com we got ourselves a linkup!!! Today's shirt is Groopdealz... and I know you're saying, "But I thought you were giving up Groopdealz..." I did.. this is just a late arrival from before my ban....
I would love to tell y'all what I'm watching, reading, listening to, etc... but I swear.. it is sliiiiiim pickings out there for us tv lovers....this is what I have so far...
1.  The Amazing Race..We are on I think week 4 of Amazing Race... same race more distrurbing people... Look at those teeth!!!
2. The Affair.. Remember when I said this would be a good show?? I was underestimating how good it would be... Sooooooooooo good!!! (Sunday night Showtime)
3. Kendra On Top
 ok.. this one I half hearted recommend... did Hank cheat??? Will they get back together?? is Hank a perv?? Is this all for ratings??? I don't know... but her kids are cute....
4. Hunger Games Games of Fire I watched this on Netflix last night... really good!!! I'm not a Hunger Games fanatic... but I did see number one and this one was a good prelim to number 3

5. The Walking Dead I know I know.. you're already watching... if not.. now is a great time to jump on board!!!

Those are some slim pickings I tell you..but I dont' know what is going on with tv... I haven't even seen any new shows from HBO... if you have any good shows PLEASE tell me!!! I am seriously desperate...

No comments:

Post a Comment