Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Two for the Price of One...






Excuse my absence yesterday... I went on a field trip to the Bulls/Sox Academy with my puppies.. .they were very excited and very worked out.... but I DID take a pic yesterday... the pink sweater.. I know y'all have seen it from Target... I wasnt' going to get it until the woman next to me said, " You know Princess Diana had that same sweater...".. I'm like you had me at Princess".. so I HAD to buy it... it was an homage to her....
Today's outfit.. the sweatshirt is from Groopdealz...One of my final purchases (sob!!) But I have to give up Groopdealz!!! How sad is that!!!Its SAD... Trust me.... I'm weeping... but we persevere... like I said.. I can NOT give up my beloved Goodwill and Salvation Army....
On other fronts.. this week and next are Parent/Teacher conferences!!! Gross!!! its not that its bad like the people are bad... the parents I have are quite lovely.. but after talking all day.. those 15 mins per conference are brutal... but 3 a day are way better than 23 in two days... So I'll be one happy camper come November 4 when all conferneces are DONE!!!!
I hope you have a WONDERFUL day Today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment