Monday, February 18, 2013

Firsts....

I'm stealing this straight off the blog mylifelaughsandlove.blogspot.com  I went on her blog today and she is super cute... so she gets ALL the credit for this.. not me..

My first.....
Kiss : hmmm... I think it was when I was 16... I kissed a boy after the Turnabout Dance.. I spit my gum out and said," I hope I do this right"

Car : toyota from my parents which I sadly totalled about a month later...

Concert : I am serious about this... Jack Wagner.. I LOVED him!!!!1987

Job : ugggh.. this is embarrassing.. Baskin Robbins and I got fired after like a week because I "wasn't catching on fast enough"...

Tattoo : none!!

Boyfriend : I went out with this guy when I worked at a grocery store.. but I'd say Chris Brizzy, my hubsband was my first REAL boyfriend ( I can't use his real name.. hes afraid the 3 people who will read this will get him and hand him over to terrorists..)

Cell phone : I just remember it was sprint and I never had service....

Pet : Matilda Bruce born June 11 1999 passed February 15, 2011.. a wonderful Australian terrier who I still miss!!!!



What are some of your firsts? Any interesting stories

No comments:

Post a Comment