Friday, February 8, 2013

my salvation army haul...





GO BLACKHAWKS!!!



Soooo Shabby Chic!!


the price tag is 2.50!! it is admittedly missing the stones.. but girrrrrrrrrrrrllll... Stones are free!!!!
You know when you go to Target on like January 4 and EVERYTHING is on sale and 50% off??? Well if you go to Salvation Army or Goodwill on February 7 half of the half is taken off.. all of these things had original Target tags and were half of the discounted price...and all of this would have been Nirvana if a kid who I used to have in my math class wasn't there and said," Hi Mrs.Bruce".. I was like, "Mrs.Bruce??? who is this Mrs.Bruce you speak of??" I'm sure his childhood ended when he saw me there like, "damn, teachers gotta shop at  Salvation Army!!"

2 comments:

  1. great finds!!!

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhhh!!!! I'm so thrilled you found me!!!! I have been following your blog since June!!!! This is like such an honor!!!

      Delete