Sunday, February 17, 2013

Scenes from a Sunday...

You can't really see.. but there is a space heater hes lying in front of.. he loves the space heater...

Da Baaaaaaaaaaaaby... Cooper Bruce..
He loves this dog.. he just doesnt' want the world to know...
All while watching......The Amazing Race!!!
this team is from Chicago so I root for my hometown first... 
The hockey players.. 2nd choice...Father and son cancer 3rd....
Now.. onto Crazy ass Rick and "Walking Dead"...
Happy Presidents Day y'all!!!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. The mister and I LOOOOVE Amazing Race! I'm rooting for father and son too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loooooove your blog girrrrrrl!!!! So happy to see your comment!!!

      Delete
    2. EEEEEEEEEK! THANK YOU!!!!!!! I'm so glad you commented so I could find you!

      Delete