Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Cold Tribute to Veterans...


Good Morning Lovelies!!! Girrrrrrrrrrlllllll.. there is snow ON THE GROUND out here in plains!!! SNOW!!!! but I don't mind it... I like the cold... the only complaint I have is my little puppies have indoor recess... but heres the secret... I went to Big Lots and got a big thing of fake food... these gals are loving every minute of it.... so everyone is amused....
This morning, in honor of Veterans Day our school invited the relatives of students who are veterans in for muffins and we all said the Pledge of Allegiance outside and then the veterans got a chance to speak... it was really moving... the students think of "veterans" as old men... but our security guard, Mr.Mike also came in his military garb... I'll tell you something ladies.. that military garb is sexxxxxxy.... when my hubsband comes back from his National Guard w/ends in his garb... oooh....the man in him is bringing out the WOMAN in me!!!! Happy Veterans Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment