Friday, November 29, 2013

The most frustrating love story you have ever heard continues...




Well... he made he made it in time for Thanksgiving so this would be called an upswing... but hes leaving again on Sunday... so that will be a downswing... I love this man I tell ya....if  I  didn't..there would be a crime committed in this house .
..if I could tell you about my Thanksgiving... uggghh... where to begin... ok.. I told y'all my dad was so sad because hes a widower and hes lonely lonely lonely..... and hes getting... a little bitter.... he did not have a good Thanksgiving I know that ...
Thanksgiving is a thankless task I tell you... I made 4 dishes and I was done cooking.. my poor sister had so many people at her house.... whats hard about Thanksgiving is that you have to have a sit down MEAL.... its HARD!!!! I have Christmas Eve at my house and its just appies....you can just knosh all through the night...  and all the dishes are disposable... I hope y'all had a nice Thanksgiving... I am soooooooo thankful for this little blog and the three people who read it...love you!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment