Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The difference between a blog and facebook...

hey y'all... no pics of me today... I'm too scuzzy getting ready for Thanksgiving....so what do I do when all the TV's are taken in the house by teenagers? Going bloghopping of course... so on my journeys I find many blogs out there.... the blogs that are true blogs..... here they are....
1.Most blogs I go on usually have an etsy store... an etsy store is a sign of a true blog...

2. true blogs give ADVICE OR TIPS on how to do something... thehankfulhouse.com is a good example... she gives a lot of advice on home projects..

3. True blogs reveal all aspects of their life no matter how lovely or awful the aspects may be....jodalamode.blogspot.com Jod ala mode  is a good example.. she put up very cute texts from her and her hubsband.. plus.. she got these sheep a while back and I learned so much!!!

4. a true blog posts something new at least 3x a week....if you go on a blog and their last post was like 2 weeks ago... don't bother...

5. A true blog does not go on and on and on about how wonderful their kids are.... that's what FACEBOOK is for !!!!! your kids are wonderful creatures... but I need some inspiration for my home decorating and what I'm going to wear to work.... No offense... but pics of your kids are not going to help me with that....

A blog is NOT for your vacation pics... again.. that is what FACEBOOK is for... your vacation pics are a reminder what a loser I am sitting home looking at your vacation... I have FACEBOOK to make me feel like a loser who never leaves the house...

A blog is not for your close up pics of flowers, plants, bridges, or lakes... that is what face.. no.. I don't even think facebook is for that... just print the pics and frame them.. take a pic of the whole room.. put it on your blog.. that is acceptable....

A blog is not for pics of your family at holidays... again.. please save that for facebook...... your friends WANT to see your family at holidays... Me? I'm not that interested in your 100 year old grandma... shes of course a lovely woman... but what is she wearing? can I use it as inspiration for What I Wore Wednesday???

And last... the best blogs...(and remember: the views expressed by Suzanne do not reflect the views of the average pookapookapooka reader) have LINKUPS.... linkups are the reason to blog.... love me a linkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment