Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday...


This outfit started out differently... like most of my outfits...  I originally had wanted to wear this great maxi dress that I got from where? Groopdealz of course.... Groopdealz is the new Goodwill... but I digress... so we had the maxi all set up to go with a cute little cardigan and it is raining like cats and dogs out there... not optimal for a maxi... soooooooooo... option 2... the black jeans with a grey long sleeve t with a heart on it from again... Groopdealz... but it didn't look right... so  then we ended up with this outfit... head to toe Target... not bad.. but whenever I wear head to toe black I feel like I'm either in mourning or trying to hide my fat... BUT I am submitting this outfit for "What I Wore Wednesday" over at thepleatedpoppy.com and tuckerup.blogspot.com... happy blogging everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment