Saturday, November 23, 2013

Scenes from a semi weekend

 Full on Christmas lights... Date: November 22, 2013... there is no Thanksgiving.. theres Halloween.. only to let us know when its over.. Christmas begins.. disclaimer: this is not my house.
 Two of my dogs on the same chair.. actually touching... its like We Are The World... it starts with the dogs...
 My attempt to convince my husband that the dogs make the coffee... they are very talented...
Time stamp on this pic.... 9:45pm on a Friday.... L A M E!!!
To all my girrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllllsss ( and some guys...) Four Weddings has returned!!! YAY!!!!! LOVE  this show.... (TLC Fridays, 9:00)
other shows for your consideration....
J
      Jaim'e Private School Girl... HBO
this Sunday.. 9:30.... if you have not heard of the genius that is Chris  Lilley... you are missing something wonderful in your life... he is a comedic genius.. and I'm not throwing that term around ( like the Apple store!!!) he plays multiple parts and they flow so easily you never miss a beat....
      I am now 4 episodes in to "Time of Death" on Showtime... it pulls me in every time... what this show has done for me... makes me realize death is a part of life... it is natural... when its your time... you will be at peace or you will be in turmoil.. but the time of death is not up to us... we have to accomplish our goals in the time we have.. last nights episode featured Toni... a black lesbian activist who created "instant recess".. won many awards from PresidentS Clinton, Bush, Obama, wrote many books of poetry.. inspired masses of people.... she was a non smoking lung cancer victim... her partner was so loving and kind to her in her last days  and is now trying to keep her mission going... Toni was too young, too brilliant, too talented to die.. but death is natural... it comes to all of us....
Speaking of death.. on another note of it... I am very in to "American Horror Story: Coven"...  Delphine is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.... but I'm starting to like her.... is that bad???? and poor poor Kyle!!!!  if you were like me and had to read "Frankenstein" in high school.. Kyle speaks to you.... he is soooooooooooo sad!!!!! poor Frankenstein!!!!     Iyanla Vanzant is back on OWN to help me do my work in "Iyanla Fix my Life" (OWN Saturnday 8pm)... I need her wisdom every week... Lord knows I got alotta work to do on me!!!!!
And last but not least... of course I went on thepleatedpoppy.com to look at all the cute blogs out there... and found...janelleinreallife.blogspot.com adorable OOTD's... some tips.. and a linkup!!!! score!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment