Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What am I thankful for?

It is NOT a good morning my lovelies!!! It is a crappy crappy day.... My hubsband who is living in Virgina.. texts me he has to work on Wednesday and he won't be leaving until Thursday morning at 5 am... a 12 hour trip on one of the most traveled days of the year.... that puts him in Illinois at 5-6 pm... he will come to my sisters at @7 right when I'll be ready to go home... so I am MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD  and told him no to come at all!!!! Is this an irrational reaction to the situation... yes... however... in my defense... this separation S U C K S!!!!! and every time a glitch on the screen happens it just puts me over the edge...he says, "Why are you so mad?" I'm like, "ARE YOU NEW?????"
I'm not right hes not right I'm not wrong hes not wrong... thats why this sucks so bad.... and now I'm arguing with my phone.... is this the beginnning of the end? I don't know... I only know I'm in pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment